- Garlic rolls- Mom & Tina’s garlic rolls come with their soup of the day (more on that later) and pasta dishes, or they can also be bought at p7 a piece. These lovely rolls have a consistency similar to croissant but are less flaky. These are a must try.
- Soup of the day- the soup of that day was creamy squash soup (they had a fancy name for it, but it was so long, I forgot). I’m calling it squash soup and it was really good. You can get half an order (p55) with one garlic roll or a full order (p105) with two garlic rolls.
- Chicken Alexander- creamy mashed potatoes mixed in with chicken chunks prettily served in a bowl with two pieces of garlic rolls on the side. It was creamy and tasty. The dish was loaded with carbs, it was very, very filling.
- Beef Stew (p175)- didn’t get to try this one, but I’m told it’s pretty good. There was so much of it that one order can be shared between two people.
(tahong not part of this dish)
- Callos (p175)- another dish worthy of note. Tender ox tripe, sausages, chickpeas, and bell pepper. The serving is good for two as well.
- Brazo de Mercedes- the cake was light and not overly sweet. It’s a great deal at only p35 per (really huge) slice.
- Dark Toblerone Walnut Torte (p95 per cup)- a refrigerator cake flavored with dark toblerone mixed in with nuts and cream. It’s lovely. They also have White Toblerone Walnut Torte and Toblerone Walnut Torte, both are fantastic as well.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- You think you wouldn’t be able to finish fried chicken as big as your face but then you’d be wrong. #hotstar #chickenchickenchicken #ersao - October 18, 2017
- Takoyaki cooked right in front of your table. #japanesefood #BTMeats #BTMcooks - September 9, 2017
- If I were to pick one thing I miss most about trying to eat low carb, it’s pasta. This is why on really bad days, I gorge on instant noodles. 😨 For shame. Anyway, when I found out about @7grainspantry’s Protein Pasta which are made from two ingredients- edamame and water, I was sold. High on protein and fiber, this is the ultimate carb substitute. #happyhealthyawesome #BTMcooks #BTMrecommends #edamamepasta #proteinpasta - August 25, 2017