Last week, Events 100 invited BaconTunaMelt for Carnation’s Good Eats Bloggers’ Night at the cozy Buenisimo restaurant in Eastwood where food bloggers were treated to a sumptuous buffet dinner with a variety of lovely dishes made special with Carnation Milk.
|The glorious buffet menu from Buenisimo, all made yummier by Carnation|
They served melt-in-your-mouth Lengua Legislativa, classic chicken fingers called Croquettas de Pollo con Huevos with Aioli, creamy Tri Color Pasta with Salmon Cream, and Canadian Glazed Ham as the main dishes and mouth-watering Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and luscious Chocolate Truffles for dessert.
We came in a bit late and missed Cook at Home chef China Cojuangco’s cooking demo but we were in time for the awarding of the Good Eats award which they gave to the Lengua Legislativa, and rightfully so. It was easily the best dish served for the night. But coming a very, very, very close second were the chocolate truffles.
|Like they say- life is uncertain, eat dessert first. Indulge your sweet tooth with the Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and the luscious Chocolate Truffles, both laced with Carnation Milk.|
This is why BaconTunaMelt joined Carnation’s photo contest with the Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and the Chocolate Truffles as the subject of our entry. Dessert is the best part of any meal, don’t you agree? Voting is only until tomorrow, so please like BaconTunaMelt’s entry on the Cook at Home fanpage as soon as you can!
Help BaconTunaMelt stop making kitchen-related disasters in two easy steps:
1. Like the Cook at Home Facebook fanpage
2. Like the photo with the BaconTunaMelt logo
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- You think you wouldn’t be able to finish fried chicken as big as your face but then you’d be wrong. #hotstar #chickenchickenchicken #ersao - October 18, 2017
- Takoyaki cooked right in front of your table. #japanesefood #BTMeats #BTMcooks - September 9, 2017
- If I were to pick one thing I miss most about trying to eat low carb, it’s pasta. This is why on really bad days, I gorge on instant noodles. 😨 For shame. Anyway, when I found out about @7grainspantry’s Protein Pasta which are made from two ingredients- edamame and water, I was sold. High on protein and fiber, this is the ultimate carb substitute. #happyhealthyawesome #BTMcooks #BTMrecommends #edamamepasta #proteinpasta - August 25, 2017