Last week, Events 100 invited BaconTunaMelt for Carnation’s Good Eats Bloggers’ Night at the cozy Buenisimo restaurant in Eastwood where food bloggers were treated to a sumptuous buffet dinner with a variety of lovely dishes made special with Carnation Milk.
|The glorious buffet menu from Buenisimo, all made yummier by Carnation|
They served melt-in-your-mouth Lengua Legislativa, classic chicken fingers called Croquettas de Pollo con Huevos with Aioli, creamy Tri Color Pasta with Salmon Cream, and Canadian Glazed Ham as the main dishes and mouth-watering Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and luscious Chocolate Truffles for dessert.
We came in a bit late and missed Cook at Home chef China Cojuangco’s cooking demo but we were in time for the awarding of the Good Eats award which they gave to the Lengua Legislativa, and rightfully so. It was easily the best dish served for the night. But coming a very, very, very close second were the chocolate truffles.
|Like they say- life is uncertain, eat dessert first. Indulge your sweet tooth with the Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and the luscious Chocolate Truffles, both laced with Carnation Milk.|
This is why BaconTunaMelt joined Carnation’s photo contest with the Sweet Corn Panna Cotta and the Chocolate Truffles as the subject of our entry. Dessert is the best part of any meal, don’t you agree? Voting is only until tomorrow, so please like BaconTunaMelt’s entry on the Cook at Home fanpage as soon as you can!
Help BaconTunaMelt stop making kitchen-related disasters in two easy steps:
1. Like the Cook at Home Facebook fanpage
2. Like the photo with the BaconTunaMelt logo
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- Dubbed my new favorite sammich “Spamzarella”. Two slices of sugar-free bread, one topped with #Spam and mozzarella slices on the other, both toasted open-faced until the cheese starts sizzling and then combined to make the most perfect semi-cheat snack. #makemeasandwich #sugarfreebread #sammich #BTMeats - August 16, 2017
- A nice quiet Sunday brunch in the city can be had. #brunch #croquemadame #cbtl - August 13, 2017
- Coffee is coming. #coffee #lavatoast #du30 - August 12, 2017