If you’re a rockstar, you don’t want to stretch your vocal chords in just any room with a videoke machine and a mic, you would want to do it in style. Where’s a better place to rock the night away than at the hip and snazzy RedBox over at GB3?
|You can rock your night here!|
|Something like this (photo from here)|
Here’s the list of what you can win:
- GRAND PRIZE: 5 hour videoke party for 5 rockers!
- 2nd Place: 5 hour videoke party for 3 rockers!
- 3rd Place: 5 hour videoke party for 2 rockers!
- Special Prize: Winner’s choice between the new Thor movie Mjolnir or a katana.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- If you need a noodle fix, opt for soba noodles. Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour and contain more fiber and protein than your regular noodles. It’s also high in a slew of vitamins and minerals that you won’t get from your regular noodles. #happyhealthyawesome #alternative #buckwheat #soba #japanesefood #BTMeats - June 26, 2017
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet but healthy treat, chia pudding is always a good choice. I always have a jar of pre-soaked chia ready for snacking in the fridge. Today, I added chopped up strawberries, topped it with almond flakes, and sprinkled on some Stevia and cinnamon on top. #happyhealthyawesome #chiapudding #chiaph #sweettooth - June 22, 2017
- Today’s big breakfast is a Keto-friendly BLTEA sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and an egg in a freshly-baked almond flour bun. Believe it or not, all of it took just 15 minutes to make. Including the bun. #happyhealthyawesome #keto #highfatlowcarb #quickhealthymeals - June 22, 2017