Hi guys! How’d your Easter holidays go? Mine was pretty uneventful, but that doesn’t really mean it wasn’t fun. Do you remember last week’s contest about winning a rocking party night at RedBox by simply submitting a photo of you in your most rockin’ rocker outfit while holding a weapon against zombies?
|(photo from here)|
What’s this super special prize, you ask? Well, here at BaconTunaMelt, we have a lifelong love affair with bacon. We sure hope you like bacon too, because as the super special prize, we’re giving away 1 KILO OF (uncooked) BACON if your photo entry is one of the top 3 winners (if you indicated that you read about the contest on this blog).
PRIZES AT STAKE:
- GRAND PRIZE: 5 hour videoke party for 5 rockers!
- 2nd Place: 5 hour videoke party for 3 rockers!
- 3rd Place: 5 hour videoke party for 2 rockers!
- Comicology Special Prize: Choice between the Thor movie Mjolnir or a katana!
- BaconTunaMelt Special Prize: 1 whopping kilo of bacon!
That’s a boatload of prizes (and a whole lotta bacon!). Hurry, join now! Don’t forget to tell them you heard about it from BaconTunaMelt. 🙂
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- Takoyaki cooked right in front of your table. #japanesefood #BTMeats #BTMcooks - September 9, 2017
- If I were to pick one thing I miss most about trying to eat low carb, it’s pasta. This is why on really bad days, I gorge on instant noodles. 😨 For shame. Anyway, when I found out about @7grainspantry’s Protein Pasta which are made from two ingredients- edamame and water, I was sold. High on protein and fiber, this is the ultimate carb substitute. #happyhealthyawesome #BTMcooks #BTMrecommends #edamamepasta #proteinpasta - August 25, 2017
- Those tiny grain like things sprinkled on top of this chia pudding is @manitobaharvest’s Hemp Hearts. Rich in two essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6, hemp seeds are really good for health. Kinda reminds me of pine nuts in both taste and texture. #hempseeds #dailychia #chiapudding - August 24, 2017