Too Bad I Missed Best Food Foward 2012
When we got invites to this year’s Best Food Forward event, I was very thrilled. Why? Well, it’s a weekend-long summer food festival celebration at NBC tent that presents nomz of all kinds, that’s why. It’s my kind of party (this whole blog is like a ThisIsWhyImFat spinoff). It was just too bad that I didn’t get back to Manila on time to have been able to go. However, our friends from BuhayKuneho went to the special bloggers’ sneak peek session and had a fantabulous time (I JELLY!). Here are a few highlights-
- There were barrels of local Butterbeer, based off the drink from the Harry Potter series (it CANNOT get more awesome), but this version has rhum in it (oh wait, yes it can).
- There were tsokolate cupcakes from ChocoATBP (this seriously sounds like heaven to me).
- There was Manang’s Chicken (still the best fried chicken in the whole damn galaxy), and
- Carlo’s Kitchen thought to double the sin called liempo, by deep frying it.
These are only the highlights, you guys. There were more goodies and nomfinds on the actual event. Read the full mouth-watering post from BuhayKuneho on this link.
*photo credits belong to Lianne of BuhayKuneho. Thank you, dear! <3
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- Authentic Laksa and other Singaporean Noms at TTK Lah - May 21, 2013
- East Meets West At Juan And Joe - May 15, 2013
- United Nations Wants To Know The World YOU Want - May 15, 2013
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry