[UPDATE] We now have more details of this heart-stopping promo! Check the details below from their Facebook page.
Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! (July 4, 2012)
It’s a CRISPY PARTY!
It doesn’t matter if you walk in style, as long as you bring your best smile!
Be sure to join in the fun at C2 Greenhills. Let’s parteeey!
UNLIMITED CRISPY PATA MECHANICS:
1. Promo runs from 12:00 – 3:00 PM and 5:00 – 8:00 PM on Sun-Thurs; 12:00 – 3:00 PM and 5:00 – 9:00 PM on Fri-Sat
2. For dine-in only; not valid in conjunction with other promo or discount
3. Strictly no sharing
4. No leftovers; Double pay for leftovers
5. Unlimited Portions of Crispy Pata.
6. Replenishment can only be requested upon absence of leftover
7. Valid at C2 Greenhills only
For more details, call 723-2347
Noms alert, all pork-loving Pinoys! C2 dropped this news bomb today, an exciting teaser for an upcoming gastronomic delight/disaster (depending on your cholesterol reading). Unlimited Crispy Pata is as exciting as it is unhealthy but who cares? It’s a nom-all-you-can promo of the Pinoy pork dish that we all know and love (and sometimes hate).
We don’t have much news yet. All we know is that there’ll be tons of the heart-clogging Crispy Pata at C2 very, very soon. Keep watching C2’s official Facebook page or check back here every so often. We’ll update this post as soon as we know more about this exciting promo!
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- If you need a noodle fix, opt for soba noodles. Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour and contain more fiber and protein than your regular noodles. It’s also high in a slew of vitamins and minerals that you won’t get from your regular noodles. #happyhealthyawesome #alternative #buckwheat #soba #japanesefood #BTMeats - June 26, 2017
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet but healthy treat, chia pudding is always a good choice. I always have a jar of pre-soaked chia ready for snacking in the fridge. Today, I added chopped up strawberries, topped it with almond flakes, and sprinkled on some Stevia and cinnamon on top. #happyhealthyawesome #chiapudding #chiaph #sweettooth - June 22, 2017
- Today’s big breakfast is a Keto-friendly BLTEA sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and an egg in a freshly-baked almond flour bun. Believe it or not, all of it took just 15 minutes to make. Including the bun. #happyhealthyawesome #keto #highfatlowcarb #quickhealthymeals - June 22, 2017