The Philippines Starbucks Card is now available in all Starbucks branches! Just load an initial consumable load of P300 and you get the Starbucks Card for free and can start using it right away.
How the Stars work
It works like a prepaid card where you load it up (in denominations of P100) and use it as your credit when buying anything from Starbucks. You earn 1 Star with each purchase via the Starbucks Card.
- 1 handcrafted beverage of any size = 1 beverage Star
- 1 250g whole been coffee = 1 whole been Star
- 1 12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew = 1 Starbucks VIA Star
What you get for free
- Any Grande handcrafted beverage for every 12 beverage Stars
- Any 250g of whole been coffee for every 10 whole been Stars
- Any 12-pack of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew for every 10 Starbucks VIA Stars
- A complimentary beverage as soon as you register your card on the Starbucks Philippines Website
- A complimentary slice of cake during your birth month
From August 7-9, they’re also offering a free p300 load value if you get a Starbucks Card with an initial load of p1500 to make your total balance P1800. It’s a really cool deal. If you frequent Starbucks’, you should definitely get one. If not for anything else, you get a free beverage just for registering, and a free slice of cake on your birth month.
Head on over to www.starbucks.ph/card to find out more.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet but healthy treat, chia pudding is always a good choice. I always have a jar of pre-soaked chia ready for snacking in the fridge. Today, I added chopped up strawberries, topped it with almond flakes, and sprinkled on some Stevia and cinnamon on top. #happyhealthyawesome #chiapudding #chiaph #sweettooth - June 22, 2017
- Today’s big breakfast is a Keto-friendly BLTEA sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and an egg in a freshly-baked almond flour bun. Believe it or not, all of it took just 15 minutes to make. Including the bun. #happyhealthyawesome #keto #highfatlowcarb #quickhealthymeals - June 22, 2017
- Made this paleo breakfast muffin in under two minutes! Find out exactly how on BaconTunaMelt.com. #happyhealthyawesome #almondflourrecipes #paleo - June 19, 2017