The Philippines Starbucks Card is now available in all Starbucks branches! Just load an initial consumable load of P300 and you get the Starbucks Card for free and can start using it right away.
How the Stars work
It works like a prepaid card where you load it up (in denominations of P100) and use it as your credit when buying anything from Starbucks. You earn 1 Star with each purchase via the Starbucks Card.
- 1 handcrafted beverage of any size = 1 beverage Star
- 1 250g whole been coffee = 1 whole been Star
- 1 12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew = 1 Starbucks VIA Star
What you get for free
- Any Grande handcrafted beverage for every 12 beverage Stars
- Any 250g of whole been coffee for every 10 whole been Stars
- Any 12-pack of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew for every 10 Starbucks VIA Stars
- A complimentary beverage as soon as you register your card on the Starbucks Philippines Website
- A complimentary slice of cake during your birth month
From August 7-9, they’re also offering a free p300 load value if you get a Starbucks Card with an initial load of p1500 to make your total balance P1800. It’s a really cool deal. If you frequent Starbucks’, you should definitely get one. If not for anything else, you get a free beverage just for registering, and a free slice of cake on your birth month.
Head on over to www.starbucks.ph/card to find out more.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- Ooey gooey morning! My take on the classic croque madame. Bacon, ham, cheese, and and an egg of oozing doneness. 🍳 #homecooking #BTMcooks #croquemadame #brekky #baconmakeseverythingbetter - August 21, 2017
- Grilling requires much prep but it’s all worth it. Chicken kebabs, tuna skewers, and pigs in a blanket on the menu today. #grill #kebabs #cookingoutdoors - August 20, 2017
- Dubbed my new favorite sammich “Spamzarella”. Two slices of sugar-free bread, one topped with #Spam and mozzarella slices on the other, both toasted open-faced until the cheese starts sizzling and then combined to make the most perfect semi-cheat snack. #makemeasandwich #sugarfreebread #sammich #BTMeats - August 16, 2017