Speaking of cocktails and various alcohol-laced drinks, one of my favorite restaurants in the whole wide Metro, Chili’s, has just launched a new line of premium margaritas. Not only that, they’re also offering these lovely thirst quenchers, mind numbers, and fun makers in threes. Chili’s Rita Trio lets your choose 3 of their premium line of margaritas for just P350 at any time of the day. Nice!
Here’s the list of margaritas that you can choose from:
- Pomegranate Margarita – a mix of 1800 Tequila, Absolut Citron with pomegranate syrup.
- Tropical Sunrise – a mix of 1800 Tequila, Melon Liqueur, pineapple juice, sweet and sour and a splash of grenadine.
- Blue Pacific Margarita – a mix of 1800 Tequila, Cointreau and Blue Curacao.
- El Nino Margarita – a mix of 1800 Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liquer, and fresh orange juice.
- Chambord 1800 Margarita – a mix of 1800 Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liquer and Chambord.
Besides the Rita Trio, Chili’s has also just launched three new premium margaritas to their current lineup and all look delish (although I’m particularly curious about the Grand Pomegranate one).
Chili’s New Premium Margaritas–
- Platinum Presidente Margarita- the signature hand-shaken premium margarita with Patron Silver Tequila (100% Blue Agave), Cointreau, Orange Liquer, Fundador Reserve brandy and sweet and sour.
- Patron Pomegranate Margarita- a fruity margarita mix made up of Patron Silver Tequila (100% Blue Agave), Cointreau Orange Liquer, pomegranate syrup and 7-Up.
- Grand Patron Margarita- a smooth combination of Patron Silver Tequila (100% Blue Agave), Grand Marnier, sweet & sour and a squeeze of fresh lime.
I adore margaritas, they’re delicious and you can lessen your alcohol intake by taking them in tiny sips and spreading a drink for the entire night. I’m thinking that Chili’s Rita Trio would be fabulous for when you and a couple of buddies are looking to unwind after a long day and chill out with an affordable drink in hand (that isn’t beer). Three margaritas for p350 is a pretty sweet deal (add my personal favorite, bottomless tostada chips and you’re all set for the night). Although I wish they served it in traditional margarita glasses instead.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- If you need a noodle fix, opt for soba noodles. Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour and contain more fiber and protein than your regular noodles. It’s also high in a slew of vitamins and minerals that you won’t get from your regular noodles. #happyhealthyawesome #alternative #buckwheat #soba #japanesefood #BTMeats - June 26, 2017
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet but healthy treat, chia pudding is always a good choice. I always have a jar of pre-soaked chia ready for snacking in the fridge. Today, I added chopped up strawberries, topped it with almond flakes, and sprinkled on some Stevia and cinnamon on top. #happyhealthyawesome #chiapudding #chiaph #sweettooth - June 22, 2017
- Today’s big breakfast is a Keto-friendly BLTEA sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and an egg in a freshly-baked almond flour bun. Believe it or not, all of it took just 15 minutes to make. Including the bun. #happyhealthyawesome #keto #highfatlowcarb #quickhealthymeals - June 22, 2017