Calling all Pinoy coffeeholics! Starbucks will be offering an Independence Day Promo tomorrow. On June 12, you get a tall handcrafted beverage of your choice for every purchase of a Philippine Collector Series or Kape Vinta Blend merchandise. Celebrate Pinoy Pride tomorrow! For more information on this and other Starbucks promos, visit the Starbucks Promotions page.
Say Yes to Freedom Philippine Independence day Promo:
- Customers will receive a complimentary Tall handcrafted beverage for every purchase of ANY Philippine Collector Series (mug or tumbler) or Kape Vinta products (250 g. whole bean or tumbler) on June 12, 2014.
- Demitasse set is not included.
- Complimentary handcrafted beverage must be redeemed on the date, time and point of purchase only.
- Starbucks handcrafted beverages include brewed coffee, espresso-based beverages, tea, hot chocolate and Frappuccino Blended Beverages.
- Bottled beverages (bottled water, fruit juices) and brewed Starbucks Reserve™ are excluded from this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and promos.
- Offer is only valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
Per DTI-NCR Permit #4209, Series of 2014.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- Takoyaki cooked right in front of your table. #japanesefood #BTMeats #BTMcooks - September 9, 2017
- If I were to pick one thing I miss most about trying to eat low carb, it’s pasta. This is why on really bad days, I gorge on instant noodles. 😨 For shame. Anyway, when I found out about @7grainspantry’s Protein Pasta which are made from two ingredients- edamame and water, I was sold. High on protein and fiber, this is the ultimate carb substitute. #happyhealthyawesome #BTMcooks #BTMrecommends #edamamepasta #proteinpasta - August 25, 2017
- Those tiny grain like things sprinkled on top of this chia pudding is @manitobaharvest’s Hemp Hearts. Rich in two essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6, hemp seeds are really good for health. Kinda reminds me of pine nuts in both taste and texture. #hempseeds #dailychia #chiapudding - August 24, 2017