Calling all Pinoy coffeeholics! Starbucks will be offering an Independence Day Promo tomorrow. On June 12, you get a tall handcrafted beverage of your choice for every purchase of a Philippine Collector Series or Kape Vinta Blend merchandise. Celebrate Pinoy Pride tomorrow! For more information on this and other Starbucks promos, visit the Starbucks Promotions page.
Say Yes to Freedom Philippine Independence day Promo:
- Customers will receive a complimentary Tall handcrafted beverage for every purchase of ANY Philippine Collector Series (mug or tumbler) or Kape Vinta products (250 g. whole bean or tumbler) on June 12, 2014.
- Demitasse set is not included.
- Complimentary handcrafted beverage must be redeemed on the date, time and point of purchase only.
- Starbucks handcrafted beverages include brewed coffee, espresso-based beverages, tea, hot chocolate and Frappuccino Blended Beverages.
- Bottled beverages (bottled water, fruit juices) and brewed Starbucks Reserve™ are excluded from this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers and promos.
- Offer is only valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
Per DTI-NCR Permit #4209, Series of 2014.
Latest posts by bacontunamelt (see all)
- If you need a noodle fix, opt for soba noodles. Soba noodles are made from buckwheat flour and contain more fiber and protein than your regular noodles. It’s also high in a slew of vitamins and minerals that you won’t get from your regular noodles. #happyhealthyawesome #alternative #buckwheat #soba #japanesefood #BTMeats - June 26, 2017
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet but healthy treat, chia pudding is always a good choice. I always have a jar of pre-soaked chia ready for snacking in the fridge. Today, I added chopped up strawberries, topped it with almond flakes, and sprinkled on some Stevia and cinnamon on top. #happyhealthyawesome #chiapudding #chiaph #sweettooth - June 22, 2017
- Today’s big breakfast is a Keto-friendly BLTEA sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and an egg in a freshly-baked almond flour bun. Believe it or not, all of it took just 15 minutes to make. Including the bun. #happyhealthyawesome #keto #highfatlowcarb #quickhealthymeals - June 22, 2017